The trusts and estate planning attorneys at Brinkley Morgan provide our clients with all the services required for family and estate planning and related matters which arise upon the incapacity or death of a loved one.
For more than 40 years, the Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning and Administration attorneys at Brinkley Morgan have been serving as trusted advisors to clients at every stage in their lives. Whether you are looking to protect your assets in the present or ensure your wishes regarding the distribution of your assets are carried out in the future, our experienced Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning attorneys seek practical, cost-effective solutions for your personal, family and business planning goals.
From our offices in Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton and West Palm Beach, the Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning and Administration attorneys at Brinkley Morgan represent a variety of clients, including individuals, banking and trust institutions, pension plans, insurance companies, and charities. We provide legal counsel on a variety of family and estate planning matters, on issues which may arise upon the incapacity or death of a loved one, including:
- Preparation of Living Wills and Last Wills & Testaments
- Asset Protection Planning
- Business Succession Planning
- Tax Planning
- Trust Preparation and Administration
- Guardianship Administration
- Designations of Insurance and Retirement Plan Beneficiaries
- Designations of Healthcare Surrogates, Pre-Need Guardians and Durable Powers of Attorney
- Maintenance or Disposition of Businesses and Other Income Generating Assets
Because Brinkley Morgan is a full-service South Florida law firm, our Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning and Administration attorneys are able to draw upon the in-house support of other experienced attorneys in related practice areas such as Probate and Trust Litigation; Income, Estate and Gift Tax; Marital and Family Law; Real Estate; Corporate Law and Business Development; Business Litigation; and more.