The corporate law attorneys at Brinkley Morgan are business strategists and provide counsel and representation to business owners, officers, managers and shareholders.
Our superior team of corporate law attorneys provide the depth of experience and resources necessary to help clients achieve their goals. Clients in a wide range of industries rely on the Brinkley Morgan’s Corporate Law and Business Development Practice for strategic and practical advice that is timely, practical and grounded in solid knowledge of corporate law and the particular needs of their businesses.
Our Corporate Law and Business Development Practice offers clients a full range of services to achieve their business objectives, including the following:
- creation and development of traditional business entities such as corporations, general partnerships and limited partnerships
- creation and development of more sophisticated business structures such as joint ventures, limited liability companies and limited liability partnerships
- drafting and enforcing partnership and shareholder agreements, employment contracts, non-compete agreements, and compensation agreements such as pension and profit sharing plans.
- counsel in matters relating to debt/equity financing, purchases and sales of businesses or assets, mergers and acquisitions
- franchise structuring and planning.
Whether your enterprise is an entrepreneurial start-up or a Fortune 500 company, a closely-held family business or a franchise, Brinkley Morgan’s Corporate Law and Business Development Practice provides strategic, practical and results-oriented legal counsel. Through our offices in Fort Lauderdale and Boca Raton, Florida, we provide solutions that move beyond the standard legal response. We believe this is what distinguishes us from our peers and explains why the many longstanding clients at our Fort Lauderdale law firm look to us as trusted partners involved in the long-term life of their businesses.