The Administrative Law attorneys at Brinkley Morgan represent clients before all state and municipal administrative agencies and regulatory authorities.
Through our offices in Fort Lauderdale and Boca Raton, Florida, our attorneys provide services to advance clients’ interests in the rule-making process and to protect clients’ rights in the adjudicative or “quasi-judicial” process.
In particular, our Administrative Law Practice provides representation in such matters as the following:
- application for business and professional licenses and permits
- proceedings regarding the renewal, suspension or revocation of such licenses and permits
- professional disciplinary proceedings, including actions before the Department of Professional Regulation and the Florida Bar
- unemployment compensation claims
- state sales, use and excise tax disputes
- consumer affairs and services
- disclosure of public information and other proceedings
The knowledge and experience of Brinkley Morgan’s Administrative Law Practice provides clients with significant advantage at every stage of an administrative action. Our legal team helps navigate the way through the maze of rules, procedures and administrative dispute resolution culture in order to achieve a successful outcome. Whether your organization seeks to secure government approval in regulated industries or to advocate your position in a dispute, our administrative law attorneys will provide knowledgeable, attentive legal counsel.