Attorneys and staff at Brinkley Morgan, a full-service South Florida law firm, recently hosted a holiday food drive for Feeding South Florida, a non-profit organization dedicated to serving hungry children, families and individuals from Palm Beach to Monroe counties. The firm collected food and monetary donations during the month of December equaling a total of more than 1,500 meals.
According to Feeding South Florida, more than 785,040 individuals experience food insecurity in South Florida, including 280,630 children. Through the years, Brinkley Morgan has donated tens of thousands of pounds of food to organizations such as the Pantry of Broward, Boca Helping Hands and Kids In Distress of Broward and Palm Beach Counties, as well as Feeding South Florida. The firm also regularly supports a variety of other local non-profits as part of its charitable campaign, Brinkley Morgan Cares. In the past few years, the firm has:
- held Halloween costume drives to and delivered costumes to the pediatric patients at Children’s Diagnostic & Treatment Center;
- hosted a holiday gift drive benefiting the Boys & Girls Clubs of Broward County’s Adopt-a-Family program;
- donated hundreds of gift cards to The Lord’s Place to help supply food, clothing and other essential items to the homeless community in Palm Beach County;
- organized and hosted a “Suits and Sneakers” Challenge fundraiser to benefit the American Cancer Society;
- collected school supplies for ChildNet of Broward and Palm Beach counties;
- held a book drive benefiting the Palm Beach Literacy Coalition;
- collected hundreds of ties and shoes for the Broward Partnership for the Homeless to help provide suitable attire for homeless men and women to wear to job interviews;
- sponsored or underwritten many signature fundraising events including the H.O.M.E.S. Invitational Golf Tournament, SOS Children’s Villages Florida Steps for SOS 5K Run, the Covenant House’s Night of Broadway Stars, and more.
About Brinkley Morgan
With more than 40 years of service, Brinkley Morgan continues to provide a proactive and innovative approach to law for its clients. With offices in Fort Lauderdale and Boca Raton, the firm offers a full range of services, including corporate and business law, real estate, bankruptcy, family law, and commercial litigation, as well as probate, tax, estate planning, local government law, and employment law. The firm’s charitable campaign, Brinkley Morgan Cares, supports a variety of local non-profits and community organizations throughout the year. For more information, visit www.BrinkleyMorgan.com or www.Facebook.com/BrinkleyMorgan.